Copyright Officer (m/f/d)
ICE is currently looking for Copyright Officers (m/f/d) for our office in Berlin.
Essential Functions of the Job
You will be responsible for:
- Administration of copyright data: reviewing, comparing, and updating the copyright data in our database in accordance with our business rules.
- Consolidating copyright claims from different sources to create one usable entry.
- Querying Customers and Publishers to facilitate data correction/completeness.
- Handling conflict processes for copyright claims.
- Where data is incomplete or conflicts, you will need to research missing data by using authoritative sources and/or to escalate issues to the relevant customer.
- Keeping copyright data updated, so we can deliver our service to our customers in time and at the expected level of service.
- Collaborating with other colleagues, including Copyright Officers, Experts and Senior Experts, on a daily basis.
To read more about the role and to send in your application, please click here.